Friday, April 03, 2009

Holidays.. another thing to add on the tick list!

Went for a long weekend break with my girlfriends to Monaco... and guess what, I must have been dazed out in the morning coz somehow.. I only remembered to put my upper tray in and left my bottom tray at home!!! The trays just feel so comfortable now and I really don't notice them that much anymore. I only realised that I had left it at home when I was about to have a burger at McD! Thank goodness it's only a 3 day break.. if my holiday was a 3 week break, I guess I won't be finishing my treatment by the end of this year!

I thought it was going to hurt like hell when I put on the bottom tray when I got back, but it was actually alright! Phew- continuing with my Invisalign treatment! Go, go, go!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's good that could have been so much worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really pretty .did invisalign push your teeth back and widen your teeth arch,and also did it change your face in anyway im just asking because a girl on you tube said that invisalign caused her cheeks to hollow as she had a small chin and slim face before getting invisalign just like i have,i am just a bit worried now about getting them.I think your blog is great.My e mail is tammymc@live.ie thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's different from what I've heard! For myself I haven't really noticed any difference in terms of the size of my face.. but from what I've heard, the trays help to stop people from grinding their teeth at night, so over time, the jaw muscles will disappear and they'll end up with a slimmer face!

    ReplyDelete

About Invisalign
Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and your dentist or orthodontist, you know you'll end up with a smile that truly fits.
Links