Wednesday, March 04, 2009

5th set aligners... delayed.

Hope you guys like my new template! I know it's very pink. :) Took me a while to get it working hence no posting for almost a month! Well, it's not just that really, just that I have been busy with work and updating blog was always something at the back of my head- just that there isn't enough time in a day to do all the things you want to do.

Anyway, today was meant to be the day when I switch to my 5th set of aligners. Yes, time flies. BUT I am having a really bad cold at the moment and I didn't want to go out to pass my germs onto the whole world, so being a saint, I decided to forgo my appointment with the dentist and save a few souls from getting a cold. So, going to wear these babies for one extra week, which I am quite glad to be honest. Why? BECAUSE I do feel like I haven't been wearing them long enough for the past 2 weeks and I don't want my teeth to suffer from trauma if they're not ready for the new set (and I don't want my dentist to notice my naughty behaviour and get told off!) Haha, feels like I am back at school or something. :P

Will see what the dentist says next week!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I hadn't seen a post for a while. I was starting to get worried. That's cool that you get to wear them for a extra week or so. I hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Invisalign
Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and your dentist or orthodontist, you know you'll end up with a smile that truly fits.
Links