Friday, September 12, 2008

Invisalign- is it as good as it seems?



After starting to dig around and learn more about Invisalign, there are two worrying aspects about invisalign:
1. Reproximation: teeth shaving?

I read it somewhere that for overcrowding teeth, in order to make room, the dentist tend to lean toward shaving tiny bit off each of several teeth... erm?! W.H.A.T? But I guess it's not going to happen to me coz my dentist hasn't mentioned anything and my impression has been taken already.

2. Discolouring of tooth (K says it's really rare, but hey it might happen to me right?)

I watched Kahlil's youtube video and one of his front tooth discoloured during the procedure!


Maybe I'm just being paranoid...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Invisalign
Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and your dentist or orthodontist, you know you'll end up with a smile that truly fits.
Links