Sunday, September 21, 2008

Teeth Strengthening is An Investment, Girls!

I was talking to my friends and telling them the 'big news' that I am having my teeth strengthened, everyone looked so surprised and asked 'why, your teeth are fine!'. I then had to explain to them about my over-jet upper arch and overcrowded lower arch, they were like 'that's nothing, look at my teeth....' and said to me having teeth straightened is too expensive, especially when the correction is minor.

Everyone knows that 1st impression counts and teeth are clearly important in making an impression. When meeting an opposite sex, first 2 things you notice are eyes and smiles. I don't think I have an unattractive smile, in fact, I think my smile is actually one of my best assets. But since it's one of my best assets, I'd like to perfect this asset! And is it really that expensive? I really don't think so, coz it'll last me a lifetime! Think about it, if I divide the cost of my Invisalign by 25 years (assuming some of my teeth will fall off anyway when I am old), I am really only spending under £100 a year on my teeth. Compare that to the amount of money that I spend on clothes, makeup or skin care, the cost is really minimal! It's even less than buying an annual subscription of contact lenses! Now thinking back, why did I take this long to get this done!? I must have not been thinking straight! LOL

Still another week or two til I have my Clincheck! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Invisalign
Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and your dentist or orthodontist, you know you'll end up with a smile that truly fits.
Links