Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blood inside my upper tray!

Yes, you've heard it right! There was a tiny blood stain inside my upper tray (just on one of my teeth)!! Maybe it's not blood from my teeth- maybe it's because the bumps on the aligner cut into my lips at night and the blood went inside my tray? Or maybe the tray is putting too much stress onto my tooth? BUT I AM NOT FEELING ANY PAIN?!! I'm well bewildered by the event... So anyway I am going to wear these aligners religiously for at least 22 hours everyday before I see the dentist on Tuesday!!!

19th January Update: Today I went to McD and I saw bits of my Mcflurry turned pink (I didn't have any coloured chocolates if that's what you're thinking!).  Anyway, I discovered the bleeding came from my upper lip (parts that are close to those awful bumps on the tray!).  I'll definitely mentioned that to my dentist that the bumps are (probably) cutting my lip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Invisalign
Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and your dentist or orthodontist, you know you'll end up with a smile that truly fits.
Links