Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Invisalign Diary: 1st set (Day2)

Nothing much to report, just finding myself keep sucking saliva out of the trays when they're inside my mouth because the trays are not sitting 100% tightly. I am also finding it virtually impossible to keep my mouth closed as on top my 'natural' overjet, I have three bumps on the left and 1 bump on the right of my upper aligner, which add extra things for my short upper lip to cover. Arghhhh- but the good thing is that the pain is very minimal! The dentist told me that in terms of pain, the 1st set was supposed to be the worst- so I can definitely deal with the pain, without pain killers, for the next 11 months!

Oh, and now I really have to 'plan' what to eat, in case I accidentally miss out the sweets- coz apart from the three main meals a day, I am too lazy to eat anything else (as it's quite a hassle to go through the 'take out trays-brush teeth-wash trays-put the trays back on' procedure.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Invisalign
Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and your dentist or orthodontist, you know you'll end up with a smile that truly fits.
Links