Friday, January 16, 2009

Made a fool out of myself on youTube!

Oh well, I thought it was quite funny, so, for everyone's entertainment- I've decided uploaded this rubbish video on youTube! Plus I am sure when I am an old granny and when I look back, I'll laugh with my little grandkids. :D

Really, it's not normally like this- usually I do it in front of a mirror so I know exactly what I'm doing! I just got a bit nervous doing it in front of a web cam that's all. :P

Nothing much to say- the aligners are fine. I have to be honest and say that for past 2 days, I haven't been wearing them for at least 20 hours a day. I find it particularly hard to decide whether I should take them off while cooking! (Coz I need to taste the food!!) Coz cooking takes 1 hour, eating takes another 1 hour and you need to 'relax' a little on the sofa after dinner with a bit of tv right? That's another hour gone. Then you eat some fruits (they say it's not good to have fruits immediately after your meals). Then time just flies... Plus there is no pain, so I feel the aligners aren't doing too much on my teeth....


8 comments:

  1. Hehe..you're so funny! Nice blog by the way. Im thinking of doing one for my weight loss...gained half a stone in a week!! So not normal. Well..hmm if you look at what Ive been eating, maybe it is!
    Can't wait to see the end result! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like a comedy sketch! I bet the click sound is normal to begin with. k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leila- you're so slim already- half a stone is NOTHING!! Having said that, I've also put on about the same amount from my trip to Taiwan... though I am not thinking of losing the weight as yet- I think they're going to disappear by themselves coz I am back to my UK diet + I'm doing a lot more exercises now, ie house chores!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that's the case too, K. We'll see when I see my dentist next Tuesday! You guys will see all the gory details when I take my braces out in front of you on Monday. hahahhaa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I love the new videos! I think your method looks pretty similar to mine except I use my thumbs, also I have to pull on the front ones as well to get them off.

    Mine do seem to go on a lot easier than yours, but maybe not if I was filming myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thumbs? I use thumbs for my lower but I wonder how it can be done taking off using my thumbs for my upper tray... Maybe I should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, ur so funny. You actually scared me for a second though. :) Yeah, the clicking sound is very normal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are very cute and i was quite turned on watching you take off and put on your aligners

    ReplyDelete

About Invisalign
Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and your dentist or orthodontist, you know you'll end up with a smile that truly fits.
Links