Monday, January 12, 2009

Invisalign Clear Braces - 1st video blog

I was so nervous and didn't know what to say! God, the me on this video clip is not my normal self and hope it doesn't appear to be too 'fake'. :P

Anyway, retainer didn't work out because I used to 'cleverly' adjust the metal line myself to loosen it so it didn't hurt as much. I used to misplace it too! Back in the primary school, a boy found it in the school rubbish bin- so that's the end of my retainer's life.

So hopefully invisalign is going to bring the teeth and the smile line that I've always dreamt of. I don't mind showing a bit of my gum when I smile but i do mind when my teeth appear like a set of denture that isn't put right!




1 comment:

  1. Invisalign is a much better alternative to retainers and they will move the teeth with a much better result. I think you will be quite happy at the end of Invisalign treatment.

    ReplyDelete

About Invisalign
Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and your dentist or orthodontist, you know you'll end up with a smile that truly fits.
Links