Friday, January 09, 2009

Invisalign Diary: 1st set (Day4)

It took me a while to find time to take photos... so here they are! (Plus I have to say it's really difficult to take decent photos of my ugly teeth!!)

So- lets have a look at photos of the aligners first (they're less gross):
The below picture shows that the two teeth on the right, (first bump), they're slightly higher than the rest of my teeth!

A shot of these wonky two teeth on the upper arch:

My lower arch aligner:

Three bumps on the right side of my upper arch aligner:
Upper arch aligner:
Okay, so in with the gross photos- look away if you don't want to see...
Lower slightly overcrowded teeth:
The huge gap between my upper arch and lower arch:
Side way (left):
Side way (right):
Front shot:

6 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I just had a look at your blog and think it is fantastic. I think we are at the same stage. Take a look at my blog at www.myhollywoodsmile.blogspot.com

    I hope you don't mind but I will add your blog to my links page.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Yes, it's amazing that we're on the same stage and experiencing the same thing when we're completely different parts of the world!

    Here in London, it's cold and miserable, so I am able to keep my Invisalign trays in almost 23 hours a day as there is no chance of me taking them off for a dip in a pool or sea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, yes, I only moved here 4 years ago after 31 years in the UK, so I hear you about the weather!

    I was actually going to go to someone on Harley Street when I was there, but never got around to it.

    Anyway, great blog, I'm looking forward to moving onto set 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, I actually use my thumbnails to pull them out rather than my index fingers. Not sure why. I have my second set in now, and to be honest they are fine, much easier than first day with my 1st set. I think it helps when you know what to expect.
    Anyway, I'll try and update my blog tomorrow. keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. look forward to seeing your blog! I've started doing youtube videos now- save me a lot of time from typing! :D

    ReplyDelete

About Invisalign
Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and your dentist or orthodontist, you know you'll end up with a smile that truly fits.
Links